Registration for West Haven Public School
Welcome to West Haven Public School, Leduc’s newest school serving students from kindergarten to grade 9! Please note the following procedures:
- Registration documents for West Haven Public School (WHPS) can be completed by clicking on the Online Registration Link
- To speak with WHPS administration, you may call the school at 780-986-5991.
- Students eligible to register at WHPS fall into the following neighbourhoods:
- Kindergarten – Grade 6: West Haven, West Haven Park, and Suntree
- Grades 7, 8 & 9: West Haven, West Haven Park, Suntree, Windrose, Lakeside Estates, and Leduc Estates
- Please refer to the following for the City of Leduc’s neighbourhood map: http://www.leduc.ca/Living/City_Maps.htm then click on Neighbourhood Map
- Please note that junior high students will receive complementary (options) courses through the school year. Once you have registered your junior high child at WHPS, please read the Junior High Options Request Sheet and fill in your child’s preferences. Completed forms can be dropped off at WHPS until June 30th. After that date, please email the last two pages of the completed document to email@example.com
Required Documentation Checklist– Items to bring with you to your appointment
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent report card (if applicable)
- Verification of residency: document showing parent name and local address.
Legal documentation is required for the following:
- Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access
- Guardianship letter if parents live in Alberta – contact school for more information
Legal Guardianship must be applied for through the Alberta Government if parents live outside Alberta – contact school for more information.
For your convenience, Black Gold Regional School’s standard forms are also available below.
- Online Registration Link
- School Council and Parent Association release of info form
- Admirable Use Agreement Grades 5-12
- Admirable Use Agreement Grades 1-4
- Collection Use of Student Info V2.0
- Student Transportation to School-Related Activities in a Contracted or Tendered Bus- Permission Form
- Jr High Options Request Sheet – 2018-19